No.3 Smoothing Hair Oil – Mini
A light multi-purpose oil to give your hair a boost, for dry unruly hair
Our award-winning Smoothing Hair Oil helps to seal in moisture and adds shine to damaged hair. Made with Almond Oil to help strengthen and repair weak hair and Camellia oil to hydrate and moisturise. Scented with a beautiful blend of Grapefruit and Lavender Oil to give a smooth, lustrous finish.
Directions for use
Apply 3-4 drops to damp clean hair, working the oil through the lengths. Dry and style as normal. For frequent use. Not suitable for coloured hair.
- Camellia Seed Oil – a non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, most notably famous for its ability to seal in moisture and restore the colour of grey hair.
- Almond Oil – nourishes and strengthens your hair, optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair, adds silkiness, shine and nourishment to your hair.
- Lavender Essential Oil – helps to reduce hair loss and make hair soft, shiny and healthy
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – helps to promote healthy hair and enable hair regrowth, it also leaves the hair more shinier, lustrous and smooth
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.