Delivery & Returns
Standard: 2-5 working days | £3 or FREE on orders over £30
Local: 2-5 working days | FREE within a 2km radius of Faversham
Subscribers: 2-5 working days | FREE Delivery
Standard delivery service is fully tracked. There is likely to be longer delivery times than normal during bank holidays, peak seasons, when there is any industrial strike action, or if you live in a remote location. All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Evri or Royal Mail tracked service.
Please note we do not offer a same day dispatch service, your order will take approximately 1-3 business days to arrive, unless it's a local delivery within 2km of Faversham.
During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
- If a product is damaged during shipping, Floragy will provide you with a full refund or exchange.
- Please retain your postal receipt until we have safely received your parcel as we may need to see this if it doesn’t reach us.
- Any postage incurred by the customer will only be reimbursed by us if the product is faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied.
- We will aim to process returns within 10 working days of receipt, any refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
Can I cancel my order ?
You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 working days from receipt. Just sent us notice of the cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and return the items to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
Floragy Ltd. 5 St Marys Road, Faversham, Kent ME13 8EH