This website is operated and owned by Floragy Ltd.
Throughout the site terms “we”,”us”,”our” refer to Floragy Ltd.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Payment can be made via Paypal.You will receive an electronic confirmation receipt of your order via email. All payments must be made using your own debit or credit card and by agreeing to the terms, you confirm that the payment card you have used is yours.
All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We do not store any details of your credit card nor do we have access to any information on the authorisation process of your credit card, the only information we are told by our credit card processors ( PayPal) is whether your Credit Card was authorised or failed.
To submit an order for products you must:
- Complete and submit the online order through our website by adding a product to your digital basket on our site.
- Enter all required information for delivery and also for billing including relevant card details.
Floragy Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Once we have accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and on Floragy Ltd. The status of your order will be emailed to you, if you have any questions regarding your order please contact us as soon as possible to resolve any issues. Products are made in very small batches please allow 72 hours for processing your order, during busier periods this processing time may be longer, we will communicate with you in these instances.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- We reserve the rights to change or temporarily/permanently remove the website, or any part of the website. We will not be liable to you or any other third party if this occurs.
- We reserve the rights to change any of the Conditions stated on the website, at any time with or without a notice. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the website. It is your responsibility to check if the Conditions have changed.
- Prices of our products may change at any time, we reserve the rights to make these changes. We will not be liable to you or any other third party for price changes, modifications, suspension or discontinuing the service.
Changes to packaging
From time to time packaging may change as a result of legislative changes, suppliers or forces outside of the control of Floragy Ltd.
Floragy products are only for personal use or gifting, resell is strictly prohibited.
We hope that you are delighted with our services, however if you have any complaints please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
We recommend patch testing all of our products on your skin 24 hours before use. All of our products are made using natural, pure ingredients from plants, seeds and fruits, however mild reactions and sensitivities of the skin may still occur. All of our products have been cosmetically tested by a certified Chemist and are registered on the European Cosmetics Portal.
We use essential oils in our formulations which in rare cases may cause irritation, if you experience any discomfort please discontinue use. If you experience any ill effects please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can document your comments effectively.
Skin sensitivities can arise from taking medication, pregnancy, menopause and hormonal changes.