A restorative, moisturising body oil to bring back your skin’s radiance.
Beautifully balanced and scented to leave your body feeling soft and silky. Full of antioxidants to help improve suppleness and protect the skin’s natural barrier.
Formulated to absorb easily into your skin without any greasiness.
- Skin conditioning
- Easily absorbed and non-greasy
- Can even skin tone with regular use
- Antioxidants help to protect the skin’s barrier from damage
- Improves hydration
Winner of ‘Editor's Choice Award’ at the Beauty Shortlist Awards (2022).
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
”I have been using this gorgeous scented body oil for about 6 weeks now and I can honestly say it’s the best one for my sensitive skin.” – Susan
Also available in a 100ml bottle.
For every Restore Body Oil sold 10% of sales will be donated to the Ocean Generation charity- an inclusive global movement that exists to restore a healthy relationship between humanity and the Ocean to prevent plastic pollution.
- Camellia Oil - non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Coconut Oil - this naturally occurring oil contains essential fatty acids such as Linoleic Acid and Lauric Acid which absorb into the skin to increase hydration and smooth the surface.
- Olive Squalane - excellent for skin conditioning, helps to soften lines and works with other antioxidants within the skin to neutralize oxygen molecules, these molecules are damaging and are generated when the skin is exposed to UV light therefore Squalane helps to protect and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Rosehip Oil - This ‘super’ oil contains vitamins A, C, D and E. The vitamin A helps to deliver moisture, to revive the skin, Vitamin C helps to give you a brighter looking complexion.
- *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Limonen, Geraniol, Farnesol, Eugenia, Benzyl Alcohol* all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Patch test before full application, avoid eye contact, not be used on broken skin or mucous membranes, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery £3.
Free delivery over £50.
Free local delivery within a 2km radius of Faversham.
Parcels will be sent via DPD on a next day delivery service. Once your order has been placed, the courier will collect from us the following day.
Please note this is not a same day dispatch service and will take approximately 1-3 business days to arrive.
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.