Radiant - Strawberry Face Mask
A mineral rich gentle exfoliating powder mask
A mineral rich pink clay face mask ideal for dry, sensitive and mature skin. Made with vitamin packed Strawberry Powder to support oil regulation and inflammation, our dry powder mask will help to draw out impurities, restore and replenish your skin's moisture, leaving you looking rather radiant. Also contains Strawberry Seeds to help gently exfoliate the skin.
Directions for use
Mix 1 tbsp of the mask with 1 tbsp of water (use more mask for a thicker consistency) in a bowl, apply to the face, leave on for no longer than 10 mins. Rinse off with warm water, pat skin dry with a clean cloth. Follow with our Revive Face Oil for a real skincare treat. Take care not to get water in the remaining mask.
Each jar yields approximately 6 masks. Recommended to use once a week or as required.
- Coconut Milk Powder – contains high levels of Vitamin C for soothing the skin and helping to retain moisture
- Pink Kaolin Clay – Perfect for dry and sensitive skin types as it is a very mild exfoliant. Rich in minerals, it helps to restore and replenish skin with moisture and draw out impurities. Pink Clay can also help to reduce irritation and inflammation by promoting healthy cell renewal.
- Strawberry Powder – Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants Strawberry Powder provides protection for the skin through fighting free radicals which can cause premature ageing. It has skin soothing properties and is a wonderful toner that helps to reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes. Also contains Strawberry seeds to help gently exfoliate the skin.
Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.