Refresh tired eyes with our ultra-light plant-powered serum
Meet your new skincare essential: our scent-free eye serum, carefully formulated to help improve the appearance of the skin around the eyes. Suitable for all skin types, this easily-absorbed oil harnesses the power of plants to help prevent the signs of ageing and support a healthy skin barrier.
Its small but mighty ingredient list features Wheatgerm Oil, providing a source of essential Vitamin E and supporting healthy collagen production, alongside Rosehip Oil (Vitamin A for cell regeneration, Vitamin C to brighten) and Cucumber Seed Oil (high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory).
- Vitamins A and C to help support collagen production
- Evens skin tone around the eyes with regular use
- Reduces puffiness
- Soothes and cools the eye area
- Helps to brighten dark circles
Commended at the Beauty Shortlist Awards (2022).
”This serum has reduced and lightened under my eyes like nothing before and I've only been using it for a couple of weeks. It's so easy to apply each night and feels so lovely and cooling on application.” – Brenda
Find out more about eye serums in our journal post here.
Patch test before full application, avoid eye contact, not be used on broken skin or mucous membranes, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Apply around eye area and gently pat into the skin before sleep, to help nourish and restore the skin's radiance. Keep refrigerated for an extra cooling sensation.
Find out more about serum's in our journal post below.
- Cucumber Seed Oil – is high in antioxidants, soothing to the skin and helps with puffiness due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosehip Oil – rich in Vitamins A and C which are both necessary for the production of collagen. Evens skin tone and helps to brighten the skin.
- Wheatgerm Oil – is a great source of Vitamin E which can help to reduce skin damage and also supports healthy collagen production.
Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Avoid direct eye contact, not for application to the mucus membranes or on broken skin.
Standard UK delivery £3.
Free delivery over £50.
Free local delivery within a 2km radius of Faversham.
Parcels will be sent via DPD on a next day delivery service. Once your order has been placed, the courier will collect from us the following day.
Please note this is not a same day dispatch service and will take approximately 1-3 business days to arrive.
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.