No.2 – Conditioning Hair Oil
Bring back your natural shine with our light conditioning oil.
Give dull hair a lift with our No.2 Conditioning Oil. Formulated for damaged hair which has been chemically treated and made with vitamin rich Jojoba to protect against dryness and Grapeseed to restore natural shine. Used frequently, this intensive hair oil will add moisture and vibrancy to your hair. Beautifully fragranced with Rosemary and Lavender Oil from Castle Farm in Kent.
Refill Bottle (15ml)
Our refill option comes with an aluminium cap so you can reuse your existing pipette.
How to use
Apply 3-4 drops to damp clean hair, working the oil through the lengths. Dry and style as normal.
Alternatively, massage 5-10 drops into dry hair and scalp, leave overnight then shampoo and condition hair in the morning for a deep conditioning treatment.
Suitable for frequent use.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) - Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
- Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera) – has the added benefit of being one of the most lightweight oils, so it moisturises and conditions without weighing hair down and making it oily.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annus) - helps to retain hair moisture and is a natural solution to combat dry and frizzy hair. Using sunflower oil for hair can also help reduce split ends and make hair softer.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Lavandula Angustifolia)
- Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.