A MULTI USE BALM FOR SOFT AND NOURISHED SKIN, SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Our luxurious, multi purpose cleansing balm is made with Camellia Oil to help protect and rejuvenate skin. It can be used as a cleanser to dissolve make-up and impurities, as an overnight treatment to nourish skin or as a body moisturiser for dry patches.
Available in Bergamot + Sweet Orange (7ml).
How to use
Using fingertips, massage balm onto dry skin (avoiding eye area) and use a wet warm cloth to gently wipe away make-up and dirt. Rinse face. A little goes a long way.
As an overnight treatment – apply onto cleansed skin, gently massaging over face and neck in circular motions. Cleanse as normal in the morning.
As a moisturiser – apply a small amount to any dry patches of skin on the face or body.
- Camellia Seed Oil – a non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil – contains Vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals and improves skin tone.
- Shea Butter – softens the skin and is a natural moisturiser.
- Candelilla Wax – Vegan alternative to beeswax and creates a moisture sealing barrier on the skin.
- Rosehip Oil – contains Vitamin A for cell regeneration and Vitamin C to brighten the skin.
- Vitamin E – helps to support skin health through cell function and protect against pollution and free radicals which can cause premature ageing.
- Arrowroot – helps to reduce oil production and even skin tone.
- Bergamot Essential Oil – has antibacterial benefits and a beautiful soft citrus scent.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil – helps to promote radiance.
- Allergens; Linalool, Limonene, Citral - all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Scented option: Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not for application to the mucus membranes or on broken skin.
Unscented: Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery £3.
Free delivery over £50.
Free local delivery within a 2km radius of Faversham.
Parcels will be sent via DPD on a next day delivery service. Once your order has been placed, the courier will collect from us the following day.
Please note this is not a same day dispatch service and will take approximately 1-3 business days to arrive.
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.