Revive - Face Oil Mini
The perfect mini for travels and trials
Our Revive Face Oil won The Editors Choice Award at The Beauty Shortlist Awards. Our formulation helps to revive dull skin, protecting it from environmental damage whilst hydrating, leaving you with a lovely natural glow all year round. Infused with Jasmine and Neroli for a beautifully scented experience.
Add a few drops onto cleansed skin, using gentle circular motions move the oil across the skin allowing it to absorb avoiding the delicate eye area. Use upwards motion on the neck area.Ideally use before sleep, can also be used under makeup for a dewy look.
If you're looking for more information on Face Oils have a look at some of our articles below.
- Camellia Seed Oil – non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil – contains Vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals and improves skin tone.
- Cucumber Seed Oil – is high in antioxidants and soothing to the skin which helps with puffiness due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sacha Inchi Oil – soothes the skin and is anti-inflammatory.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – contains Vitamin A for cell regeneration and Vitamin C to brighten the skin.
- Jasmine Absolute Oil – a beautiful floral scented oil to help improve stress and anxiety.
- Neroli Essential Oil – extracted from citrus to help revive the skin.
- Allergens; *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Limonen, Geraniol, Farnesol, Eugenia, Benzyl Alcohol* all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Essential Oil options: Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not for application to the mucus membranes or on broken skin.
Unscented Variation: Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery £3
Free delivery over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.