No.3 – Smoothing Hair Oil
Give hair a lustrous boost with our light multi-purpose oil
This award-winning smoothing hair oil helps to seal in moisture and add shine, making it a wash bag essential for anyone tackling dry or damaged hair.
Heavenly-scented with grapefruit and lavender oils, this lightweight blend features almond oil to nourish and strengthen weak hair, promoting repair and fewer breakages, and camellia oil to hydrate, creating a smooth, lustrous finish.
Also available in a 5ml mini sample / travel size bottle.
Winner of ‘Best Hair Product’ at the Beauty Shortlist Awards (2021).
Apply 3-4 drops to damp clean hair, working the oil through the lengths. Dry and style as normal.
Alternatively, massage 5-10 drops into dry hair and scalp, leave overnight then shampoo and condition hair in the morning for a deep conditioning treatment.
Suitable for frequent use.
- Camellia Seed Oil – a non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids to seal in moisture.
- Almond Oil – nourishes and strengthens your hair, optimal for treating damaged hair, adds silkiness and shine.
- Lavender Essential Oil – helps to make hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – helps to promote healthy hair, combats excess oil production, adds extra shine and volume to lengths.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.