Restore Ingredients + Info
- Camellia Oil - non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Coconut Oil - this naturally occurring oil contains essential fatty acids such as Linoleic Acid and Lauric Acid which absorb into the skin to increase hydration and smooth the surface.
- Olive Squalane - excellent for skin conditioning, helps to soften lines and works with other antioxidants within the skin to neutralize oxygen molecules, these molecules are damaging and are generated when the skin is exposed to UV light therefore Squalane helps to protect and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Rosehip Oil - This ‘super’ oil contains vitamins A, C, D and E. The vitamin A helps to deliver moisture, to revive the skin, Vitamin C helps to give you a brighter looking complexion.
- *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Limonen, Geraniol, Farnesol, Eugenia, Benzyl Alcohol* all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Patch test before full application, avoid eye contact, not be used on broken skin or mucous membranes, if irritation occurs discontinue use.