Sweet Almond Oil – This super oil contains the following nutrients:
- Vitamin A: the retinol in vitamin A has the ability to stimulate the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines.
- Vitamin D: to help reduce bacterial overgrowth, clear up red and inflamed acne and alleviate symptoms of dermatitis.
- Vitamin E: This nutrient has antioxidant properties that may help prevent cell damage and help reduce ultraviolet (UV) damage to the skin caused by the sun.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These nutrients may help prevent premature ageing and safeguard against sun damage.
- Rice Bran Oil - Helps prevent premature wrinkles. Lightweight linoleic rich oil makes it suitable for acne-prone skin. Softens and smooths the skin. Helps inhibit melanin pigmentation. Evens out skin tone and texture.
Olive Squalane - Moisturises and soothes dry, rough, and textured skin.
- Helps retain skin moisture by preventing excessive transepidermal* water loss.
- Enhances skin's natural barrier against external irritants and pollutants.
- Helps restore the concentration of natural squalene to more youthful levels.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - has the ability to hydrate the skin but not leave an oily residue – leaving your skin looking fresh and clean.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Not only does evening primrose oil moisturise and soothe, it can enhance the texture and elasticity of skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness and wrinkles.
- Tomato Seed Oil - Antioxidants help to neutralise free radicals which can damage and age the skin. The star ingredient in Tomato Seed Oil is lycopene. Lycopene soothes skin and helps heal dry or cracked skin. It also improves the overall smoothness of the skin and can help against hyper-pigmentation.
- Blueberry Seed Oil - Packed with Omega oils to reduce redness, condition and protect, and help the skin to repair itself. Blueberry Seed Oil also contains Vitamin E which helps to minimise fine lines and tackles loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation.
- Rose Geranium (Essential Oil)
- Lavender (Essential Oil) - High in Vitamin D
- Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol + Citral - (all naturally occurring in Essential Oils)