Clay Face Mask – Banana + Coconut
A vitamin rich gentle exfoliating powder mask
Our award-winning rich clay face mask is perfect for normal/dry skin. Our mask offers gentle exfoliation with oats and white clay and contains food grade natural ingredients to help lock in moisture and soothe the skin. Subtly scented with coconut and background notes of banana.
how to use
Mix 1 tbsp of the mask with 1 tbsp of water (use more mask for a thicker consistency) in a bowl, apply to the face, leave on for no longer than 10 mins. Rinse off with warm water, pat skin dry with a clean cloth. Follow with our Revive Face Oil for a real skincare treat. Take care not to get water in the remaining mask.
Each jar yields approximately 6 masks. Recommended to use once a week or as required.
- Kaolin Clay – This white coloured clay is suitable for all skin types, it helps draw out impurities leaving the skin soft and toned.
- Coconut Milk Powder – contains high levels of vitamin C for soothing the skin and aids in retaining moisture.
- Banana Powder – rich in Vitamin A, perfect for dry skin due to its rich moisturising properties.
- Oats – a natural exfoliant to gently buff away dead skin cells.
Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.