Our intensely rich facial oil is the ultimate overnight treatment
Our luxurious Nurture Face Oil is packed with Omega Oils and Vitamins to lock moisture into ageing skin. Specially formulated to deliver nutrients deep into the skin, protect from moisture loss and increase luminosity this powerhouse intensive face oil is a must have for a truly natural glow.
Beautifully scented with Rose Geranium and Lavender from Castle Farm in Kent.
Available in 5ml (see minis) 15ml and 30ml plus refill options (see below).
What are the Key Benefits of Nurture?
- Locks moisture into the skin
- Packed with antioxidants to protect against the breakdown of natural collagen
- Contains AHAs to increase cell turnover for brighter and smoother skin
- Improves skin tone and pigmentation
- Helps to heal damaged skin
- 100% Natural
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“The oil is so luxurious and revives my skin overnight like nothing I have ever used!” – Ally Wright
Refill Bottle (15ml + 30ml)
Our refill option comes with an aluminium cap so you can reuse your existing pipette.
Patch test before full application, avoid eye contact, not be used on broken skin or mucous membranes, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sweet Almond Oil – This super oil contains the following nutrients:
- Vitamin A: the retinol in vitamin A has the ability to stimulate the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines.
- Vitamin D: to help reduce bacterial overgrowth, clear up red and inflamed acne and alleviate symptoms of dermatitis.
- Vitamin E: This nutrient has antioxidant properties that may help prevent cell damage and help reduce ultraviolet (UV) damage to the skin caused by the sun.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These nutrients may help prevent premature ageing and safeguard against sun damage.
- Rice Bran Oil - Helps prevent premature wrinkles. Lightweight linoleic rich oil makes it suitable for acne-prone skin. Softens and smooths the skin. Helps inhibit melanin pigmentation. Evens out skin tone and texture.
Olive Squalane - Moisturises and soothes dry, rough, and textured skin.
- Helps retain skin moisture by preventing excessive transepidermal* water loss.
- Enhances skin's natural barrier against external irritants and pollutants.
- Helps restore the concentration of natural squalene to more youthful levels.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - has the ability to hydrate the skin but not leave an oily residue – leaving your skin looking fresh and clean.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Not only does evening primrose oil moisturise and soothe, it can enhance the texture and elasticity of skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness and wrinkles.
- Tomato Seed Oil - Antioxidants help to neutralise free radicals which can damage and age the skin. The star ingredient in Tomato Seed Oil is lycopene. Lycopene soothes skin and helps heal dry or cracked skin. It also improves the overall smoothness of the skin and can help against hyper-pigmentation.
- Blueberry Seed Oil - Packed with Omega oils to reduce redness, condition and protect, and help the skin to repair itself. Blueberry Seed Oil also contains Vitamin E which helps to minimise fine lines and tackles loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation.
- Rose Geranium (Essential Oil)
- Lavender (Essential Oil) - High in Vitamin D
- Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol + Citral - (all naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
In the evening after cleansing, apply a few drops to the face and décolletage avoiding the delicate eye area. Gently pat the oil into the skin and leave overnight. Use up to 3 times a week for a natural radiant complexion.
Standard UK delivery £3.
Free delivery over £50.
Free local delivery within a 2km radius of Faversham.
Parcels will be sent via DPD on a next day delivery service. Once your order has been placed, the courier will collect from us the following day.
Please note this is not a same day dispatch service and will take approximately 1-3 business days to arrive.
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.