Winter Protection Set
Our award-winning duo perfect for winter protection
The perfect protection pairing for your face and hair throughout the winter months. Our rich face oil will restore moisture to the skin helping to protect it from the elements and our smoothing hair oil will keep your hair smooth and nourished during the cold.
The Winter Protection Set contains 15ml Revive Face Oil and 15ml No.3 Smoothing Hair Oil.
No.3 Smoothing Hair Oil
A light multi-purpose oil to give your hair a boost, for dry unruly hair.
Our award-winning Smoothing Hair Oil helps to seal in moisture and adds shine to damaged hair. Made with Almond Oil to help strengthen and repair weak hair and Camellia oil to hydrate and moisturise. Scented with a beautiful blend of Grapefruit and Lavender Oil to give a smooth, lustrous finish.
HOW TO USE
Apply 3-4 drops to damp clean hair, working the oil through the lengths. Dry and style as normal. For frequent use. Not suitable for coloured hair.
Alternatively, massage 5-10 drops into dry hair and scalp, leave overnight then shampoo and condition hair in the morning for a deep conditioning treatment.
- Camellia Seed Oil – a non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids to seal in moisture.
- Almond Oil – nourishes and strengthens your hair, optimal for treating damaged hair, adds silkiness and shine.
- Lavender Essential Oil – helps to make hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – helps to promote healthy hair, combats excess oil production, adds extra shine and volume to lengths.
Revive - Face Oil
A super light face oil to help rejuvenate the skin, for normal/dry skin types.
Our Revive Face Oil won The Editors Choice Award at The Beauty Shortlist Awards. Our formulation helps to revive dull skin, protecting it from environmental damage whilst hydrating, leaving you with a lovely natural glow all year round. It’s infused with Jasmine and Neroli for a beautifully scented experience.
HOW TO USE
Add one drop onto each cheek and a drop to each other area of cleansed skin. Using gentle circular motions move the oil across the skin allowing it to absorb in avoiding the delicate eye area. Use upwards motion on the neck area and gently massage. Ideally use before sleep, Revive can also be used under makeup for a dewy look.
- Camellia Seed Oil – non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil – contains Vitamin E which protects the skin from free radicals and improves skin tone.
- Cucumber Seed Oil – is high in antioxidants and soothing to the skin which helps with puffiness due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sacha Inchi Oil – soothes the skin and is anti-inflammatory.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – contains Vitamin A for cell regeneration and Vitamin C to brighten the skin.
- Jasmine Essential Oil – floral scent to improve stress and anxiety.
- Neroli Essential Oil – extracted from citrus to help revive the skin.
- Contains *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Limonen, Geraniol, Farnesol, Eugenia, Benzyl Alcohol* all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Essential Oil Variation: Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not for use on mucus membranes or on broken skin.
Unscented Oil: Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Hair oil contains nuts.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.