RELAX AND RESTORE PEACE WITH OUR SOOTHING BATH SALTS
Indulge in the simple self-care ritual of enjoying a long bath with our Bergamot and Lemongrass infused bath salts.
While the soft citrus scents transport your mind to tropical climes, the Himalayan & Epsom salts work to relieve any aches, detoxify and recharge both your body and skin.
Also available as part of our Pamper Gift Set.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Absolutely love these salts, they smell incredible!"
Patch test before full application, avoid eye contact, not be used on broken skin or mucous membranes, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Not suitable if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Pink Himalayan Salts – detoxifies the skin and tissues, helps to relieve skin irritation, muscle aches and provides skin hydration.
- Epsom Salts – contains magnesium to relieve aches, pains and inflammation.
- Bergamot Essential Oil – has antibacterial properties and. A beautiful soft citrus scent.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – uplifting tropical citrus scent.
- Allergens; Linalool, Limonene, Citral & Geraniol – all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Pour under warm running water for an invigorating bath experience. The bottle yields 2-5 baths depending on how much you use per bath. Oil residue may be slippery in the bath, please take care. Make sure all the salt has dissolved before getting into the bath.
Standard UK delivery £3.
Free delivery over £50.
Free local delivery within a 2km radius of Faversham.
Parcels will be sent via DPD on a next day delivery service. Once your order has been placed, the courier will collect from us the following day.
Please note this is not a same day dispatch service and will take approximately 1-3 business days to arrive.
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.