The Mini Set – Sample Size
A little taste of Floragy, perfect for trials and travels
Our beautiful mini set is a little taste of Floragy, it’s the perfect way to discover and trial some of our best selling products. The smaller sizes make an ideal gift, great travelling companions or just a little treat for yourself.
The mini set contains:-
- Revive - Face Oil – 5ml
- No.3 Smoothing Hair Oil - 5ml
- Soothing Bath Soak - 52g
- Clay Face Mask – Banana + Coconut (Better for dry or normal skin) - 26g
No.3 Smoothing Hair Oil
Our award-winning Smoothing Hair Oil helps to seal in moisture and adds shine to damaged hair. Made with Almond Oil to help strengthen and repair weak hair and Camellia oil to hydrate and moisturise. Scented with a beautiful blend of Grapefruit and Lavender Oil to give a smooth, lustrous finish.
- Camellia Seed Oil – a non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, most notably famous for its ability to seal in moisture and restore the colour of grey hair.
- Almond Oil – nourishes and strengthens your hair, optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair, adds silkiness, shine and nourishment to your hair.
- Lavender Essential Oil – helps to reduce hair loss and make hair soft, shiny and healthy
- Grapefruit Essential Oil – helps to promote healthy hair and enable hair re-growth, it also leaves the hair more shinier, lustrous and smooth.
Revive Face Oil
Our Revive Face Oil won The Editors Choice Award at The Beauty Shortlist Awards. Our formulation helps to revive dull skin, protecting it from environmental damage whilst hydrating, leaving you with a lovely natural glow all year round. It’s infused with Jasmine and Neroli for a beautifully scented experience.
- Camellia Seed Oil – non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil – helps skin elasticity and softness, can even out skin tone.
- Cucumber Seed Oil – promotes cell regeneration.
- Sacha Inchi Oil – high in antioxidants and vitamins.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – contains vitamin A for cell regeneration.
- Jasmine Essential Oil – floral scent to improve stress and anxiety.
- Neroli Essential Oil – extracted from citrus to help revive the skin.
Soothing Bath Soak
Blended with Himalayan pink salt and coconut milk powder and scented with vanilla and rose, our bath soak soothes the skin and relaxes the mind. The perfect bathing experience to bring out your inner Cleopatra.
- Himalayan Pink Salt — helps to strengthen bones, skin and connective tissues, relieves muscle aches.
- Coconut Milk Powder — soothes the skin for extra softness.
- Rose Petals — luxurious scent to lift your mood.
- Vanilla extract — calms irritated skin.
Banana + Coconut Clay Face Mask
Our award-winning rich clay face mask is perfect for normal/dry skin. Our mask offers gentle exfoliation with oats and white clay and contains food grade natural ingredients to help lock in moisture and soothe the skin. Subtly scented with coconut and background notes of banana.
- Oats – a natural exfoliant to gently buff away dead skin cells.
- Banana Powder – perfect for dry skin due to its rich moisturising properties.
- Kaolin White Clay – white Clay is suitable for all skin types, especially those with dry or sensitive skin. As the clay dries it draws out impurities leaving the skin soft and toned.
- Coconut Milk Powder – contains high levels of vitamin C soothing the skin and helps to keep moisture in.
Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not for use on mucus membranes or on broken skin.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.