Renew – Banana + Coconut Mask
REPLENISH YOUR SKIN’S NATURAL GLOW WITH OUR GENTLE EXFOLIATING MASK
This award-winning vitamin rich clay face mask uses oats and white clay to softly buff away dead skins cells and lock in moisture.
Subtly scented with coconut and background notes of banana, this unique powdered mask formula is applied by mixing equal parts of powder and water before massaging into your skin.
Winner of The Beauty Shortlist Editor’s Choice Award (2020).
How to use
Mix 1 tbsp of the mask with 1 tbsp of water (use more mask for a thicker consistency) in a bowl, apply to the face, leave on for no longer than 10 mins. Rinse off with warm water, pat skin dry with a clean cloth. Follow with our Revive Face Oil for a real skincare treat. Take care not to get water in the remaining mask.
Each jar yields approximately 6 masks. Recommended to use once a week or as required.
- Kaolin Clay – This white coloured clay is suitable for all skin types, it helps draw out impurities leaving the skin soft and toned.
- Coconut Milk Powder – contains high levels of vitamin C for soothing the skin and aids in retaining moisture.
- Banana Powder – rich in Vitamin A, perfect for dry skin due to its rich moisturising properties.
- Oats – a natural exfoliant to gently buff away dead skin cells.
Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.