Relax – Bath Salts
Indulge your senses with our restorative mineral rich bath soak.
Improve your overall well-being by relaxing in our Rose infused salt blend. Combining the incredible natural power of Dead Sea Salt to cleanse the skin and improve dryness and Pink Himalayan Salt to detoxify the skin and relieve any aches.
How to use
Pour under warm running water for an invigorating bath experience. The bottle yields 2-5 baths depending on how much you use per bath. Oil residue may be slippery in the bath, please take care.
- Pink Himalayan Salts – detoxifies the skin and tissues, helps to relieve skin irritation, muscle aches and provides skin hydration.
- Dead Sea Salts – has wonderful antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties that help cleanse and detoxify the pores by driving out oils, dirt and other impurities.
- Rose Absolute – Highly prized for its rich floral scent, Rose Absolute is also known for its calming properties, helping to soothe emotions and bring calm
- Bergamot Essential Oil – has antibacterial properties and. A beautiful soft citrus scent.
- Allergens; Linalool, Limonene, Citral & Geraniol – all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.