Restore – Body Oil
A restorative, moisturising body oil to bring back your skin’s radiance.
Beautifully balanced and scented to leave your skin soft and silky. Full of antioxidants to help improve the suppleness of the skin and protect the skin’s barrier.
Formulated to absorb easily into your skin without any greasiness. Choose from Frangipani + Mandarin or an unscented edition.
Available in 100ml bottle.
- Camellia Oil - non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Coconut Oil - this naturally occurring oil contains essential fatty acids such as Linoleic Acid and Lauric Acid which absorb into the skin to increase hydration and smooth the surface.
- Olive Squalane - excellent for skin conditioning, helps to soften lines and works with other antioxidants within the skin to neutralize oxygen molecules, these molecules are damaging and are generated when the skin is exposed to UV light therefore Squalane helps to protect and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Fragrances: Frangipani + Mandarin Essential Oils or Unscented
- *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Limonen, Geraniol, Farnesol, Eugenia, Benzyl Alcohol* all naturally occurring in essential oils.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.