Refresh – Matcha + Mint Mask
Refresh tired skin with our cooling and exfoliating Clay mask.
Combining energising Peppermint to calm inflammation, soothing Coconut Milk Powder and invigorating Matcha to soothe redness and irritation with Green Clay to gently buff away dead skin cells and draw out impurities.
Directions for use
Mix 1 tbs of clay mask with 1 tbs of water in a bowl(use more water for a thinner consistency, or more clay to thicken). Apply to Face in a circular motion, leave for no longer than 10 mins. Rinse with warm water, pat skin dry with a clean towel.
Each jar yields 6-8 masks. Recommended to use once a week or as required.
- French Green Clay – removes impurities, calms irritated skin and controls oil production.
- Coconut Milk Powder – contains high levels of vitamin C for soothing the skin and aids in retaining moisture.
- Matcha Powder – has antibacterial properties and is amazing for treatment of blemishes and acne, also containing vitamin K and caffeine which stimulates blood circulation. Matcha also stimulates elastin production to add volume to the skin. It also protects the skin against free radicals that cause sun damage, age spots and dry skin.
- Peppermint Powder – is high in antioxidants and cooling to the skin.
Standard UK delivery £3
Free delivery over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
US shipping standard fee £25 from UPS - delivery usually takes between 7-10 working days.
Free US shipping on orders over £100.
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.