Radiant - Strawberry Mask
RESTORE YOUR SKIN’S RADIANCE WITH OUR FRUITY EXFOLIATING MASK
This award-winning mineral rich pink clay mask harnesses the power of strawberry powder to support oil regulation and inflammation and draw out impurities, restoring and replenishing your skin's natural moisture.
Ideal for sensitive and mature skin, the mask also features strawberry seeds to gently exfoliate the skin, leaving you looking fresh-faced and radiant.
Applied by mixing equal parts of powder and water before massaging into your skin.
Winner of The Beauty Shortlist Editor’s Choice Award (2021).
How to use
Mix 1 tbsp of the mask with 1 tbsp of water (use more mask for a thicker consistency) in a bowl, apply to the face, leave on for no longer than 10 mins. Rinse off with warm water, pat skin dry with a clean cloth. Follow with our Revive Face Oil for a real skincare treat.
Each jar yields approximately 6 masks. Recommended to use once a week or as required. Take care not to get water in the remaining mask.
- Coconut Milk Powder – contains high levels of Vitamin C for soothing the skin and helping to retain moisture
- Pink Kaolin Clay – Perfect for dry and sensitive skin types as it is a very mild exfoliant. Rich in minerals, it helps to restore and replenish skin with moisture and draw out impurities. Pink Clay can also help to reduce irritation and inflammation by promoting healthy cell renewal.
- Strawberry Powder – Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants Strawberry Powder provides protection for the skin through fighting free radicals which can cause premature ageing. It has skin soothing properties and is a wonderful toner that helps to reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes. Also contains Strawberry seeds to help gently exfoliate the skin.
Patch test before full application. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.