Calm – Face Oil
A perfectly balanced unisex face oil to help soothe and calm sensitive skin.
Light-weight and unscented, this gentle yet powerful oil will balance oil regulation and reduce irritation for the most sensitive of complexions.
The combination of Olive Squalane and Hemp Oil leave the skin looking luminous and vibrant, with cucumber seed oil to reduce puffiness. Olive Squalane is hailed as the go to ingredient for softening lines and bringing out your skin’s natural glow.
Available in 5ml, 15ml and 30ml sizes.
Refill Bottle (15ml + 30ml)
Our refill option comes with an aluminium cap so you can reuse your existing pipette.
How to use
Add a few drops onto cleansed skin, using gentle circular motions move the oil across the skin allowing it to absorb avoiding the delicate eye area. Use upwards motion on the neck area.Ideally use before sleep, can also be used under makeup for a dewy look.
If you're looking for more information on Face Oils have a look at some of our articles featured below.
- Camellia Oil - non-greasy moisturising oil rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, essential for the structural integrity and barrier function of the skin.
- Olive Squalane - excellent for skin conditioning, helps to soften lines and works with other antioxidants within the skin to neutralize oxygen molecules, these molecules are damaging and are generated when the skin is exposed to UV light therefore Squalane helps to protect and repair the skin’s barrier.
- Kiwi Seed Oil - rich in Vitamin C to brighten the complexion and helps to relieve irritation.
- Cucumber Seed Oil - high in antioxidants and soothing to the skin which helps with puffiness due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp Oil - suitable for all skin types Hemp Oil is anti-inflammatory and helps regulates oil production without clogging pores. Calms irritation to leave skin soft and supple.
Standard UK delivery – £3
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Free local delivery within 2km radius of Faversham
All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of receiving your order via Royal Mail tracked service. During busier times it may take us longer to dispatch your order, which we'll notify you if this is likely to occur.
We aim to dispatch orders within 72 hours of receipt. Orders placed at the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed the following Monday.
- During busier times such as Christmas please note that delivery times my be delayed, however we will notify you if that is the case.
- Floragy cannot be held responsible for delayed delivery caused by any third party, as this is outside of our control.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We are still able to deliver to any address in the UK. Royal Mail is operating as normal but please be aware that there may be some delays. All of our parcels are sent 2nd class post via Royal Mail.